Welcome to Lumera Morning Insights webinar
– How to prepare for the new Nordic payment infrastructure
October 21, 09:00-09:55 AM CET
P27 aims to create a common future-proof infrastructure for payments in the Nordic region. This Nordic initiative will serve its 27 million inhabitants with a modern platform, enabling multi-currency domestic and cross-border payments. The new infrastructure will be the world’s first of this type, facilitating initiatives and innovation to both businesses as well as individuals in the region.
How should insurance companies undergo the transformation to the new Nordic payment infrastructure?
Join Lumera and our panel discussion with Lars-Åke Edenfeldt, Business Change Manager at the Swedish Transformation Program, Martin Åhnberg, Chief Enterprise Architect at Skandia and Erik Martin, Director at Cordial, covering:
- The latest status and updates on the transformation.
- What does this transformation mean to the insurance industry?
- How to build a transforming capability to meet changes in the best way possible.
- How can the L&P insurance industry take advantage of the new payment infrastructure?