Welcome to Morning Insights webinar – Digital participant activation
September 27th, 09:00-10:00 AM CET
Believe it or not, L&P is a low interest product for most people.
In contrast to the L&P sector, other industries have responded in a much faster way to consumer demand for more meaningful interactions and new techniques that promote customer engagement.
As customer experience has become an important success factor for the insurance industry, insurers need to adapt to their customers‘ purchasing and decision processes to attract, engage and retain customers.
With innovation and new digital ways of working, there are better opportunities provided to consumers to help them make informed decisions when securing the foundation for a better pension and stable finances in the future.
How do insurers guide consumers to make informed decisions?
We will outline the challenges in creating customer engagement in the L&P industry and list the best practices on how to guide consumers to make informed decisions.
Join Lumera and our panel discussion with Tim H. Burggraaf, Associate partner at EY, Ralf Widtmann, Founder and CEO at riskine, and Brendan Kelley, Head of Provider Sales at Benify, covering three different perspectives on how to increase digital participant activation:
- An academic approach to digital participant activation
- Behavioral change and gamification – what is gamification and how could it be used
- Visualizing risks to customers – making informed insurance decisions
- Creating value and content to make customers return
- Success factors from benefits portal – how to create traffic and involve participants